12 March 2010

International Adoption Debate

There are a bunch of bloggers out there that have adopted and discuss serious adoption issues on their blogs.  This specific blog is one I really enjoy.  "Rage Against the Minivan".  I love to read Kristen's perspective on stuff - not simply regarding adoption, but also life in general.  Obviously, I don't agree with everything, but her words stretch and challenge me.  Her husband was in ministry, they've struggled with infertility, and have 2 sons through transracial adoptions - a few points of similarity between us.   


This post is specifically interesting to me.  Cory and I were visiting with friends last weekend and discussing international adoptions - discussing differing POV's and pro's and con's.  My sister is Chinese and joined our family 3 years ago.  She was a teen when she was adopted which gives her story another interesting angle.  It isn't really my story to share.  But, it does give me reasons to be really thinking about international adoptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment