25 March 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is our 3rd (of 4) homestudy appointments!  All of our homework is done and turned in.  This will probably be our longest appointment.  We'll each have individual interviews and have to fill out a long questionaire.  I really like our social worker - she's kind and thorough.  I'm not nervous - actually I'm kinda excited.  :)
After this - we'll have to get our will together, some life insurance for me, and clean our house like crazy mad!  Plus our profile book - which I've already started.  And I guess we'll find out if there is anything else tomorrow.  Here's a preview of our first page:  

*and a disclaimer - this will probably change a million times.  So, don't be surprised if you see our book and this is not the first page.  :)
**Paper and swirlies by Shabby Princess
***Picture by Amy Price

No comments:

Post a Comment