08 July 2010

Soon???

Yah...  I think its setting in that we might actually have a little human being to take care of 24/7 all by ourselves.  That is really kinda scary!  We're leaving for Mozambique and when we get back we're going to be running!

My mom and I'm not quite sure who else, but the more the merrier (I just discovered we have a outlet for a camper out back, so bring it on!), will be arriving soon after we return to paint and decorate the baby's room.  And we have to find a pediatritian and I'm not exactly sure what else...  so I'll be taking some books along to Mozambique to get my head organized.

Generally, I've avoided researching anything of substance that is about babies / parenting / what to expect that first year???  Because well... it just felt wrong.  So, now, realizing that this could happen very quickly - I'm - well, what am I feeling?  I'm not overwhelmed or panicky.  Actually, I'm kinda excited!  Excitedly anticipating...  this is a new emotion and its AWESOME!

Here's a peak at some of our baby stockpile...  We're going to have a girl and a boy outfit to bring the baby home from the hospital.  Cory picked out the boy outfit.  :)

1 comment:

  1. All of us other mommies, are on standby for whatever you need, whenever you welcome your baby.

    ReplyDelete